Polygal Solar Grade Polycarbonate Structured Sheet (PCSS) is a tough, light weight, insulating glazing sheet extruded from high performance polycarbonate. Its many advantages make Polygal PCSS an attractive, budget-minded alternative for a wide variety of exterior glazing applications, including skylights and roof windows, atria, sports halls, industrial plants, pool enclosures, greenhouses, solar collectors, canopies, window renovations and many more.
- Virtually Unbreakable: Superior toughness offers greater protection against vandalism and hail damage as well as breakage during shipping and installation. Impact strength tested at 200 times that of glass, eight times that of acrylic.
- Energy Efficient: U-values comparable to insulating glass mean fuel savings of up to 50%.
- Ultra Lightweight: The hollow-core structure uses 80% less material than an equal thickness of solid glazing, weights 1/6 as much as glass, 1/3 as much as acrylic. Results in lighter structures, reduced labor, and handling costs.
- Flame Retardant: Melts without igniting. It will not support combustion or spread flames. CC-1 Fire rating per ASTM D635.
- Guaranteed Weather Resistant: Patented co-extruded UV stablilized exterior layer provides high resistance to yellowing, backed by a 10 year non prorated warranty against discoloration and breakage. Maintains mechanical properties from -40° F to +248° F.
- Flexible: Cold forms into arches on site, with radii as short as 3'5" (1/4" thickness) to 14’9” (1” thickness). Bends to a radius of 175 times the thickness.
- Works Like Wood: Installs flat or flexed. User-friendly panels can be cut, sawed, drilled, nailed or screwed into place without splitting or cracking.
- Low Cost: Polygal's low material cost and ease of installation combine to deliver overall installed costs which are typically a fraction of those of comparable glass structures.
- Wide Variety: Polygal offers the widest variety of construction configurations, styles, colors and sizes of PCSS in the industry. The Polygal proprietary line of polycarbonate profile systems and accessories are available at 1/3 the cost of aluminum profile systems.
View Pricing Clearance Item
Trouble finding exactly what you need?
Ask a Question
Or call us by selecting
Features & Benefits
Nothing related at this moment.